Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Orfil_black_swan_business_cards_2013





For this assignment I made three business cards. The first card I made was the blue one which is my professional business card. I started by making my canvas size 300x200 pixels. The next thing I did was make my canvas color blue and I also copied and pasted some solid black swans onto the card. The last thing I did was type in all the information on the card by using the text tool. On my mid level card I made my card 200 pixels wide and 300 pixels high. I gave my canvas a dark gray color and then I copied and pasted three swans onto my canvas, gave them a blue color and then gave them a ripples texture. Then I used the text tool to type in all the information. The final business card that I made was the unprofessional one. To do this card I made my canvas 300 pixels wide and 200 pixels high. I gave my canvas a green color and then I copied and pasted 5 swans and gave each one a different color. Then I used the text tool to type in all the information in red and in a different font style than the other cards and then I made the text red. Finally I used the pencil tool to mark all over the card with purple lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment