Thursday, March 7, 2013

Orfil_adidas_business_card_2013

For this assignment I started off by copying and pasting my new logo onto a new canvas, 300x200 pixels and made my background color white. I also added the information by using the text tool, this is my business card. To make my story board I just made a larger canvas, pasted my business card onto it, made my canvas color gray and I added three rectangles, a blue, white and black one because those are the colors I used and put some text inside the rectangles. On the blue rectangle I typed in "Text" because that is the color of my text. On the white rectangle I typed in "Card Stock because that is the color of the card's background. On the black rectangle I typed in "Adidas logo color" because black is the color of the logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment