Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Orfil_Limping_Stick_Man_2013_Final

This is my Animated GIF. I started off by opening up adobe fireworks and made my canvas size 700x700 pixels. Next I made my background by making a blue rectangle and placing it on the canvas as the sky and then I made another brown rectangle as the ground. Next I made one last rectangle as the palm tree trunk and made it a darker brown than the ground. For my coconuts I made 10 dark brown circles with a black outline and placed them at the top of the tree trunk. I also made several green triangles for my palm fronds and placed them at the top of the palm tree behind the coconuts. For my stick figure I made five lines, 1 very long and 4 shorter ones, all black and the 4 shorter ones were for my arms and legs. For the head I made one brown oval for the face and behind it I made another black oval for the hair. Next I went into optimize and align and created one frame that had my background and the stick figure and then I duplicated it and changed it just slightly. I did this with each and everyone of my frames until I had finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment